Free Shipping within the US!
About JEKCA models
About JEKCA models
- What’s included: Bricks, screws, screwdriver, step-by-step instructions
- Bricks are made of recyclable plastic and packed in sustainable carton box
- Meet ASTM F963-17, CPSIA section 101, 101 (f)
(1) and 101 (a) (2) Toy safety standard
- Apply JEKCA unique brick inter-locking system – sturdy and build to last, and completely reversible
- Educational: STEM, Creativity, Logical Thinking, Problem Solving, Concentration, Perseverance, and Dexterity
- Awesome building block sculpture to decorate your work place or home
We would use UPS or USPS to ship orders from our warehouse in California. The shipping time is about 14 working days. Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive your parcel within the time. Shipping fee may apply for orders to Canada.
WARNING! Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 14 years.
1. Safe Usage: Please follow the instructions provided in the product manual for proper assembly and usage to avoid any potential safety risks.
2. Attention: Please read all product labels, warnings, and instructions carefully before use. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for further assistance.
1. Returns and refund
JEKCA is happy to refund on the following conditions:-
- Return can be made in 30 calendar days from the date of your purchase.
- Your item must not be opened and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- However, we don't accept return of individual parts.
For details, please refer to return policy
2. Do you provide custom-made service?
We are sorry that we do not customize our models, but extra bricks and screws can be purchased to modify your models. Please visit bricks and screws
If you have any building ideas, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With JEKCA's unique patented technology, anyone can create vivid brick art works with an ease. No glue is required to build sturdy JEKCA sculptures. Be a brick craft master yourself!